Re: [css3-tables] same as CSS2.1?

Anne van Kesteren (fora) wrote:
> Some other table related issues are not addressed by CSS2, if there
> comes no new working draft, will we have to wait for CSS4 before we can
> use the COLSPAN and ROWSPAN attributes from HTML4.01 in CSS?

Are colspan and rowspan really presentational and not semantical? I
mean, if you ignore them the table will not only change in presentation,
it might change in meaning. If you ask me, that's just the kind of data
that MUST be in the markup and not in the stylesheet.
--
David "liorean" Andersson

ViewStyles, ViewScripts, SwitchStyles and GraphicsInfo bookmarklets:
<http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>
Hangouts:
<http://codingforums.com/> <http://yourmusicforums.com/>