Re: Multiple Text Decoration Values

Hi, Mikko,

I do not propose to substitute CSS by scripting. Dot.
I don't like text-decoration: blinking because it is absolutely nothing from
aesthetical point of view.

I would understand if we will have in CSS  let's say the following:

#my-blinking-text  {  visibility: visible; }
#my-blinking-text: pulse  {  visibility: hidden;  }

This, at least, will cover more cases than primitive text-decoration:
blinking.

I mean that we should follow golden rule "criticizing propose" in
discussion -
to discuss real alternatives and solutions rather than pure "blinking is
bad" (which is true).

It is like "tables are bad" screaming without providing *real* substitution
for them.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com