Re: recommendations to css3 draft ...

Brian Hunger wrote:

>i think a 'highlight' attbibute would be nice to.
>when someone selects some text (for copy and paste),
>it's annoying how browsers stick to certain colors for
>highlighting text, like 'windows dark blue' on a black
>page ... you can't even read what you just
>highlighted.  giving browsers a color rule for
>highlighting text would eliminate this problem.

This already exists, see the CSS3 Selection Module `::selection`
mozilla does not yet support it when specified the official way, but we
are working to it (if mozilla you may test via `::-moz-selection`;  but
do not count on that selector staying in our parser, or on it being
stable, there is a reason we are leaving it like that for now)

~Justin Wood