Re: Spam on www-style

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004, Brian Sexton wrote:

> This list gets a *LOT* of spam with 'jjsolari@pobox.com' as the From address
> and 'jjsolari' as the From name.  Most users probably know to just delete it
> (I already have have a filter for it), but some of it looks dangerous.  Is
> there a list administrator who can just ban that address?  I looked on the
> W3C Web site, but I did not find such a person mentioned.

That's me.

I've added a reject rule, but since there is no jjsolari subscribed to the
list, I wonder how the e-mail got through in the first place and therefore
if this is the right rule to add...

I'll try to find out more and will pass it on to our system
administrators.

Bert
  http://www.w3.org/people/bos/                              W3C/ERCIM