Re: Scrollbar Code

I have to agree with this. It should be the end users choice to turn on or
off the scheme/skin of their browser just like it should be their choice
to turn on or off music, animations, shockwave, or flash intros.

If that could be incoporated, an on/off switch, perhaps this would all be
a mute point. Is there such a beast (other than the browser specification
that "my settings will not be changed" check box)?

Ches