RE: [CSS21] colons are forbidden in type selectors

Well, this:

<head>
c:\article {margin:3%}
c:\section {margin:3%}
</head>
<c:article id="abc" xmlns:c="someuri">
  <c:section>boo</c:section>
</c:article>

Do you consider it XML being styled by CSS (you need the namespace, btw)? I
suppose not by your definition. However, with the nonstandard browser I am
using, I can validate it with a standard XML Schema. I don't know, but 80%
percent of the users out that can use this. There are a few things that are
not in the standards, like contentEditable, which seems to have been in the
original intention of the web.

> Of the ones
> that do, the vast majority have browsers that support the draft
> specification in question.

Of the ones that do...