RE: [CSS21] colons are forbidden in type selectors

Hi,

What percentage of real users have these kind of browsers? When you say
'should' are you taking into account reality? (I realize this list is not
about that)

-Rob

p.s. I read your blog. What kind of browser do you think the naked girl you
found in your bed uses? :)