Re: [css3-ui] box-sizing - Remove

"Scott Romack" <sromack@PTSTEAMS.com> wrote:
>> Those on this mailing list have generally agreed the property is inappropriate....
>
> Some on this mailing list do NOT agree
>
> The reference in CSS3 UI should NOT be removed.

Even when there is a Module specifically named Box?

I understand you may want box-sizing to remain, and that is still possible in CSS3-Box - but why have it in 2 places? The redundancy will only confuse those interested in CSS3.

The W3C regularly complains that average users ask to change existing recommendations - that their comments were needed while the document was in development. This redundancy doesn't help facilitate such comments.

-Chris "SoopahMan" Moschini
http://hiveminds.info/
http://soopahman.com/