Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup*

This is my final post in this thread.  If David Hyatt wants to explore
technical ideas, I love to entertain private discussion with him.

My last point below...

At 09:18 PM 1/5/2003 -0500, Blake Ross wrote:
>Good, then please do go off and do that.  As I already noted, leaving a
>discussion on the Internet is tantamount to throwing in the towel.

I am not "throwing in the towel".  I am throwing away the unproductive
discussion and replacing it with a winning productive implemention.

80/20 rule assures me that if I can get 95% compliance with 20% effort,
then I'd be stupid to stay here and spend 80% effort to get 5% compliance.

Best of luck to all of you.

-Shelby Moore