Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup*

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Shelby Moore wrote:

> I can not count 218 lines quickly.  Please reply succinctly with the
> information.

Very well, in order to save you the effort, here are the relevant
parts (note that had you searched for your own text using a search
tool, you would have found the my answers, since I quoted you):

 -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2003Jan/0109.html

>> You have not yet answered _any_ of the points and counters given in
>> that post.
>
> I am not going to participate in your attempts at extremely verbose
> non-useful discussion.

It is interesting and somewhat telling to note that you don't consider
counter arguments to your statements to be useful.

Could you explain why my list of features that XBL has and which XSLT
does not is not "useful discussion" given the subject line?