Re: CSS3 Selector Limitations and Suggestions

My fault, since it is not yet supported by IE, I don't tend to use it  yet
since it won't work for most users, so I'm not as familiar with :not()
as with the parts I do use.  Is there ant particular reason other than
keeping things from getting bogged down with complex selectors
as to why it is limited to a simple selector?  It would seem that placing
complex selectors inside not() would be parsable.