Re: color: how to specify an area of?

Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
> 'Is there a recognised or correct way to display an area of color, using
> css?'
>
> this means no 'content'.

It *should* work without content between the span. But due a
bgu in IE, content must beprovided, otherwise the element is ignored.

> Sorry,but you are using  this is 'content' and should work, though
> unfortunately ie5.2 for mac it does not for me.

I've placed a ' ' non-brakable-space in the spans, so if you see an
 there might be something wrong with the file conents or so. I;ve
double
checked and see also in the file I got back from the list a " "
and a nice clear colored area's. (IE5.5 on WINNT4)

Christian