Re: WD-CSS21-20020802 section 9, "Visual formatting model", editorial suggestions

Etan Wexler wrote:

> "The properties of the run-in element are inherited from its parent in the
> source tree, not from the block box it visually becomes part of."
>
> Change "it visually becomes part of" to "of which, visually, it is a part".

Take out the commas. "visually" should not be parenthesized like that,
since it is an important qualifier to "is a part".

> 9.4.3 Relative positioning
>
> "'left' moves the boxes to the right"
>
> Capitalize "left".

I don't think code should be subjected to the same capitalization rules
as normal text. CSS may be case-insensitive, but a lot of languages are
not, and one ought to be consistent in one's punctuation habits.

Likewise for "top"

~fantasai