Re: CSS and Page Layouts

In a message dated 14/05/02 15:54:22 GMT Daylight Time, and@doxdesk.com
writes:

> This is off-topic for www-style, which is for discussion of the CSS standard
> itself.

Andrew,

This list is listed under the "Discussion and WG Mailing Lists" rather than
the "Mailing lists for comments and error reports on specifications" on
http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html.

It seems to me that legitimate discussion on this list, as it is currently
described on the W3C Web site, may go beyond the W3C documents themselves.

If the W3C CSS guys want a list where discussion is restricted tightly to the
specs I would suggest that they either arrange for a reclassification of this
list on the URL given earlier or start a www-style-comments (or similarly
named) list.

My personal preference would be for an open discussion list and a (separate)
tightly focussed comments list.

Andrew Watt