Re: Suggestion to add "spacing between sentences" to CSS3 Line WD

>> > However, I think there's a semi-solution elsewhere in the module,
>> > in <http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-text/#white-space-props>:
>> >
>> >    white-space-treatment: preserve;
>>
>> Thanks.  If my memory is correct, I think I tried that and some IE did not
>> support it so I had to abandon.
>
>Note that since IE doesn't support sentence-spacing either, that is not
>really a relevant argument.

I was just saying it is not a solution, either now as interim, or long term
not being the "correct" one.  Correct meaning in terms of the others things
I mentioned such as user being the one who should decide.  And again having
to find a font with spacing of X units for space at X point size, is not a
solution.  The "correct" solution would be a CSS style.  Whether it can be
implemented is another matter, but then even the interim solution above is
not implemented.

BTW, I do think the CSS is perhaps the most important standard so far, so
do think CSS is relevant.  And there are many more important people than me
who apparently think that as well.  I am humble.  I just came here
yesterday to make some small suggestions.

My bigger fish is in the DOM mailing list, regarding Views and Formatting.
CSS is already very useful standard IMHO.

-Shelby Moore