Re: css3-lists: Coptic and Ionic Greek

Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Christos Cheretakis wrote:
>
>>As promised, attaching a simple java class that demonstrates the three
>>algorithm variations. I double-checked the arrays, but if there's any
>>inconsintency, please consider the names of the characters to be
>>correct.
>

> We need to have the spec very clear in English. It would be useful to use
> this program, e.g., to generate the tests for the Lists module test suite,
> but we can't really use it for the spec.

   Well, I needed to do the coding anyway, to verify it's correct, since
I had to invent this algorithm. I've never came across any other similar
algorithm so far.

   I read the sections on the other systems in the spec and I'm really
having difficulties to get their english... I'd prefer a more C-style
description ;-) But that could be me. I'll try to do my best and come up
with something you could start your editing with.

	C/

--
   Λες κι η στάθμη της αγάπης πάει να βρει                          /"\
   Πόσοι κρύβονται στη λάσπη θησαυροί         ASCII Ribbon Campaign \ /