Re: double spaces between words

 <http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/words
pacing.asp>

"The wordSpacing property is available on Macintosh beginning with Internet
Explorer 4.01. It is available for other platforms beginning with Internet
Explorer 6."

Yes, word-spacing works just fine in IE4+/Mac and IE6+/Windows.

It is much better to use the 'word-spacing' property rather than polluting
your document with presentational &nbsp;s.

Tantek

P.S. And in the "teach a man to fish" department: In general, to lookup
whether a particular property is supported in IE, simply search Google for
MSDN+property-name, e.g.

 http://www.google.com/search?q=msdn+word-spacing

Typically the first item in the search results is the page you want, and
this takes you directly there:

 http://www.google.com/search?q=msdn+word-spacing&btnI=I'm+Feeling+Lucky