Re: CaScadeS, a stylesheet editor for Mozilla/Netscape Composer

Mark Lee wrote:

>Daniel;
>    Although I am a hand coder, the automation of  "a way to get rid of
>deprecated HTML elements and attributes " intrigues me. One of the most
>aggravating things with which to deal is attempting to convince an overly
>complacent web authoring community to update its code. Is there seperate
>'clean-up' option that can be evolked from CaScadeS? If so, can you put a
>screen shot of it on http://daniel.glazman.free.fr/CaScadeS/ ? Thanks,

Hi Mark,

www-style mailing-list is made for technical discussions about CSS specs
and there is a tolerance for announcements of new products dealing with
CSS, but I don't want to add noise with questions directly targeted to
our product.

So can I suggest re-posting your question to the newsgroup
netscape.public.mozilla.editor, freely available from news.mozilla.org ?
I'll answer there.

Thanks a lot,

</Daniel>