Re: Web Page corruption Due to Stylesheet or Netscape? - WORKAROUND!

The workaround to this problem is to make an HTML file out of your .css file
and wrap the tags <STYLE> </STYLE> around it. Then include the file like
this on your .jsp page:

 <%@ include file="/html/textOnly/Page.html" %>

This stops the bug in Netscape.

Ginny