Re: CSS 3

Bruno wrote:

> Hello
>
> I was just wondering can somone tell me when will CSS 3 be finished?
> Because I'am now writing a book about CSS so if can someone tell me when
> will it be. I don't need exact date, just something like two months, 6
> months.

The CSS3 roadmap:
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-roadmap

includes dates for each module.

Please visit http://RichInStyle.com. Featuring:
MySite: customizable styles.         AlwaysWork style
Browser bug table covering all CSS2 with links to descriptions.
Lists of > 1000 browser bugs         Websafe Colorizer
CSS2, CSS1 and HTML4 tutorials.      CSS masterclass
CSS2 test suite: 5000++ tests and 300+ test pages.