RE: user!important

A simple way to warn the user of this is to include the warning in an element
normally turned off.
.cssmustbeon {display:none; color:red; background-color:yellow;
font-size:gargantuan; blink:madly;}
become confused mightily by this page.  If you have no idea what this message
means, get your sysadmin to fix it for you.  Until then, do not fill out this
form.  Thanks.</p>
Your client-side script may also check the visibility of required form fields,
as well as their content.

Hope this helps. -David