Re: Inverted text

Tantek Celik wrote:

> > Yes, all the other pseudo-elements are state-independent so what does
> > that prove?
>
> Interesting point, but merely a coincidence.
>
> It doesn't change the fact that it is fairly well accepted in the CSS
> community that:
>
>  - a pseudo-class applies to a whole element, and indicates a state change
> of that entire element. it always represents a node in the source tree.
>
>  - a pseudo-element potentially applies to only part of an element or
> elements. it typically does _not_ represent a node in the source tree.

Is it? Oh ok.

> BTW - I am getting auto-responder email from webmaster@richinstyle.com about
> "contact re broken links etc." - did you intend to change the "reply-to"
> address on the email you send out?  Or is the auto-responder getting
> confused?

Very strange. Ozstar.com has nothing to do with me. But I'm sure I've
seen it before. Perhaps someone else has some idea.

Please visit http://RichInStyle.com. Featuring:
MySite: customizable styles.         AlwaysWork style
Browser bug table covering all CSS2 with links to descriptions.
Lists of > 1000 browser bugs         Websafe Colorizer
CSS2, CSS1 and HTML4 tutorials.      CSS masterclass
CSS2 test suite: 5000++ tests and 300+ test pages.