From: L. David Baron [mailto:dbaron@fas.harvard.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 8:25 AM
To: dkoger@hdtd.com
Subject: Re: Out of Office AutoReply: blocks within inlines

Please do not set autoreply mechanims that respond to people who send
messages to lists you recieve.  This can be done by any of:

 * getting an autoreply mechanism that does not respond to messages
   from lists

 * not using an autoreply mechanism

 * temporarily unsubscribing from lists and then resubscribing when you
   return

It is very annoying for me and for others to get autoreply messages
every time I post a message to a list.

Thanks.

David Baron