Re: apologies

I think that from now on when someone sends a query that is a how to
please send them the email address to the appropriate list,
http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-style/ it is now open to all with any
questions. ONce they learn the ins and out of the code and want to
contribute to it's evolution they can come back here with thier ideas. :)

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches@io.com