Re: CSS-Tranformation mechanism and modularizing CSS

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999 04:59:46 +0200 (MET DST), you wrote:

>In the New World, I think that the people pushing for technology
>with technological immediate views have to understand that the
>people dealing with documentation from a corporate user's point
>of view, with important needs and large constraints, don't
>necessarily see "XML everywhere" as "the" solution.

Thanks for those words.
Personally I would probably not go on another plane again if I heard
that Air Bus, Boeing, Rolls Royce or Pratt & Witney started to talk
about XML.

>Where will be XML in 2029 ?

Nowhere (O2k has already started to nail the coffin).
But traditional SGML and DSSSL based document handling systems will most
probably still run solid.

--
Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com>
<URL:http://extra.newsguy.com/%7Ejrexon/>