Re: Text-decoration

BODY {background: white; color: black}P.u {text-decoration: underline; color: red;margin-top: 30pt;}P.o {text-decoration: overline; color: red;margin-top: 30pt;}P.s {text-decoration: strike-through; color: red;margin-top: 30pt;}P.all {text-decoration: overline underline strike-through; color: red;margin-top: 30pt;}SPAN.also {color: green; font-size: 48pt; vertical-align: sub}SPAN.also2 {color: green; font-size: 48pt; vertical-align: super}SPAN.also3 {color: green; font-size: 48pt; vertical-align: super}--- "Eric A. Meyer"  wrote:
> See:
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/current/sec543.htm
>
> ...with Opera 3.6 or any recent build of NGLayout.
> Navigator 4.x and
> Explorer 4.x/5.x get this test wrong, so using them
> to view the test won't help.

Try my test (just load this up in a web browser):

This text should be underlined as should this.

This text should be underlined as should this.

This text should be overlined as should this.

This text should be overlined as should this.

This text should be strike-throughed as should this.

This text should be strike-throughed as should this.

This text should be underlined, overlined and line-throughed as should this.

This text should be underlined, overlined and line-throughed as should this.

This text should be underlined, overlined and line-throughed as should this.

I challenge you to say that you prefer the Opera rendering (an ugly, unusable and buggy mess) to the rendering in the 'incompliant' browsers.