Re: New Working Draft : BECSS

Ian Hickson wrote:

> Currently, one would need to add at least one "html:onclick" attribute
> to every <item> element.

This phrase is important : I see no reason why in a xml instance,
conformant to a dtd which is not html, we should still use that
bloody html namespace in order to define things so simple, so
useful for the web and so independant of html as onclick.

BECSS is a way to get rid of html "event-based" attributes and
use an equivalent mechanism for all documents, well-formed or
conformant to a given dtd, without reusing html.

Let HTML finish its life ; don't reuse some organs for another
body, ***please***.

</Daniel>