Re: Browser collapsing due overflow

gordon wrote:

> Just how big is this sheet?

I don't know how big in K's it is, but we're talking about a 40 to 50 lines
sheets (therefore, no longer than 3k).
Each line, only describes a single class. Example:
.normal {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:10pt; font-family:arial,serif,sans-serif}

(and so on...)

>  I've had as many as half a dozen 15k sheets
> active in a browser at the same time without crashing it (that's 90k of
> sheet<g>).

Right now, i'm talking of only ONE sheet.
Now i'm thinking about using more than one sheet at the time. This means,
divide the classes between them.

>  Have you eliminated all other possibilities?

Yes I have (as long as I know).
But maybe i'm forgeting something. What else could crash my browser.
It's definitely not the HTMl tags nor the Java.

--
Luis Carlos