Re: test page crash.

The 'float: left;' declaration in the DIV pseudo-classes cause versions 4 of
IE to crash. Replacing with 'position: relative; left: 0;' allows the page
to display so that all of the divisions are readable.

NN v4.04 displayed all of the divisions, but they are piled on top of each
other.

later,
gordon