RE: OPINIONS WANTED: regexps in CSS?

I'm not a browser author, but I wrote the CSS parser and
renderer for Dreamweaver. If regexp becomes part of the
CSS spec, I don't imagine that we would support it for
some time.

Adding complexity to CSS means that vendor compliance
will become worse than it already is. I believe that this would
hurt CSS more than it would help.

-Sho
--
sho@macromedia.com