RE: OPINIONS WANTED: regexps in CSS?

I should clarify my comments--that's not what I'm asking for. There's no
point in totally reinventing the wheel with selection scheme that would wind
up being more verbose, but ultimately just as cumbersome as REs (probably
more so). I said "anything that can be expressed in a RE in CSS should be
able to be expressed in other means," and the possible situation you
describe above would be quite satisfactory--as far as I'm concerned.

Braden