Re: Netscape

>>And the pissing on Netscape is way out of proportion. Microsoft
just has more resources for lobbying here.<<

    I dont think that is quite true. Having spent many (miserable) hours
veryfing what works in IE4 and Navigator, I can tel you that on a PC at
least, the Microsoft implementation is much better than the Netscape
implementation, although IE4 has many mal-implementations.
    The one place wher Netscape is better, is where it comes to depicting
boxes within boxes, and there are a couple of other minor places.

Frank