Re: css in <table>

At 16:11 9/07/98 , Sue Jordan wrote:

first of all, I'm sorry if this is not a discussion list. I was pointed
to this mailing list in order to get help.
I'm not quite sure I was pointed to the right direction, since it seems
to me this is more a suggestion list than a discussion list.
If this is indeed not the place to post questions, than please accept
my apologies and I will unsubscribe.

I nevertheless will finish what I started about tables

>I don't remember your posting to the stylesheets newsgroup:

I'm sorry, I don't have access to the usenet.

>Some external stylesheets are included as demos in the CSS Pointers
>resource, and the W3C has modules and a mini-tutorial as well.
>CSSPG <URL:http://css.nu/pointers/#Demos>
>W3C <URL:http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/>

Thanks a lot !
I already read those, but found nothing about how to apply a stylesheet
to the content of a TABLE DATA...

best regards,

FEL-X             Eudora Plugins & Add-ins Page
                    mailto:fel-x@eudoramail.com

http://eudora.interweb.be
http://eudora.interweb.be/mac       ICQ 1961051