Re: text/css vs application/x-pointplus.

Liam Quinn wrote:

...re: ISP woes with non-support of text/css

> If your ISP's server is Apache, you may be able to add a .htaccess file to
> the directory under which your CSS files are located.  The contents of the
> .htaccess file would be
>
> AddType text/css css

Thanks, Liam, for the suggestion.  I've requested that they tell me
how to configure a personal override, along these lines, if their
server has some equivalent, or even to support a different file
extension that resolves to text/css.

I was really trying to address the issue globally, since other CSS
authors using other ISPs have the same problem (whether they know it
or not).  Even if I'm able to solve my immediate problem with this
single ISP, others may not be so fortunate.

Sue Jordan