Re: Some Views on CSS

Todd Fahrner wrote:

> paste the following into the address field:
>
> javascript:void(document.createStyleSheet("http://style.verso.com/?bod
> y=1;head=1 ;marg=1;affo=1;comp=4"))

Maybe other people have similar reports, but I have seen none. This
makes the DIV at the bottom of my home page, macvirus.com, and the
TABLE on my software page, macvirus.com/software/, jumbles of
illegibility. MSIE 4.0a Mac. Yahoo!/Reuters headline technology news,
parts of the WDG, MacInTouch, and InfoWorld are blank, unless one
scrolls way down. (Those just happened to be five of the first six
places I looked; the blank pages may all be due to one MSIE-Mac bug.)
Neat idea, and sorry I'm unavailable for testing at this time.

Susan Lesch