Re: Problems w/Font Size

At 9:20 PM -0500 1997-07-09, Todd Fahrner wrote:
>Have you "zeroed out" the browsers, setting the default size/face the same
>before concluding that they produce different results? Note that across
>platforms, the "12-point" factory setting is a cause of much trouble here.
In a fit of wisdom, the folks at Microsoft deemed that it was unnecessary
to allow the user to set the font-size.  In addition, its default font is
*not* the same as {font-size: medium}, but is instead...small.  Huh?!?
Netscape's, in a fit of normalcy, is medium.

[                    Jordan Reiter                     ]
[            mailto:jreiter@mail.slc.edu               ]
[ "You can't just say, 'I don't want to get involved.' ]
[  The universe got you involved."  --Hal Lipset, P.I. ]