RE: CSS1 and tables

AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!  *bangs head on desk*  Thank you, that's exactly what
I've been saying!

I've been attempting to invoke the mythical beast that cures all ills,
the browser default stylesheet, all along.  There *IS* no error
recovery, document tree rearrangement, or non-standard inheritance
taking place here (*).

(*) - Actually, that's not entirely true; the text color is copied from
the BODY element's color so that text will not "disappear".  This would
take a bit of explaining, since I suppose it could be considered an
"original design principle".  *Sigh*.  :^)

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com
***