RE: Style Sheet Implementations (was Re: Definition of "rule"?)

This list is only the PROPERTIES we just plain don't support, not a list
of all the quirks of our implementation.  We will release a list of all
quirks and holes when we ship IE4 - otherwise, we'd be using my time
writing temporary lists instead of fixing those holes.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com
***