RE: Negative margins

Sho-
	You're misreading the specification. The space at a junction is
the sum of the largest of all positive values and the largest (largest
absolute value, that is) negative value.  This has the effect of being
like your examples 1.2 and 2.2.

I fought very hard for this behaviour during the final cleanup of the
specification, for precisely the reasons you stated.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com
***