RE: CSS vs. transitional markup [was: No Subject]

My view is the same as Douglas' on this issue.  The behaviour of IE3 was
a bug - well, limitation of the way we chose to implement CSS, actually.
IE4 does not have this limitation - CSS rules or inline styles that
apply to a FONT tag will override the FONT tag properties, but the font
tag is not overridden by inherited stylesheet properties.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com
***