RE: LINK'ed style sheets

SGML comments are now a valid way to "hide" the <STYLE> contents from
non-conformant browsers, as decided by the W3C.  CSS has its own
commenting mechanism - basically, just use C comments ( /* like this */
), and the stylesheet handler will ignore the contents.  Right now, the
stylesheet parser is expected to parse <STYLE> data that is inside SGML
comments, so it's picking up  "red letter day" in the example below as
being part of the selector.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com