Re: R: RDF query testcases?

thanks Andrea, yes, that's the topic :)
I'm trying to find out how people manage their testcases for RDF query
languages with a view to collecting pointers to them (hopefully in
conjunctuion with Alberto Reggiori and Andy Seaborne's page of casecases
and examples:

http://rdfstore.sourceforge.net/2002/06/24/rdf-query/query-use-cases.html

Ideally, I'd like to come up with an (RDF maybe) format for describing
RDF query testcases. This might well include a way of descringing a
graph in RDF with an implicit questionmark at the end of it. Jos De Roo
does this (see earlier in the thread).

Have you got any urls or documents we could have a look at?

cheers

Libby