Re: RDF query testcases?

Libby Miller wrote:

 > We have some effort in SWAD-Europe [1] to write a document about RDF
 > query [see [2]]. Part of this will be FAQ-based - a start is here
 > [3], (and I'd be grateful for any FAQs or answers).

Very nice! By the way, I've got an addition for your Implementations
section:

RQL and RDQL in Sesame:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2002Nov/0134.html
http://sesame.aidministrator.nl/

 > The main reason for sending this message it because I've chatted to a
 >  few people who feel that a collection of RDF query testcases would
 > be a useful thing to have, and I can put some effort into this -
 > maybe as a minimum, finding out what's already available, and maybe
 > look into some ways of enabling one query language implementation to
 > use another's testcases.
 >
 > So, would anyone out there like to share their test and their
 > experiences of writing them?

Sesame features an online tutorial with RQL queries on a small example
dataset about musea and paintings and such. The tutorial and the data
files are packaged with the distribution. We do not provide the expected
answers anywhere, but if you think this would be useful I can add it.

http://sesame.aidministrator.nl/publications/rql-tutorial.html

HTH.

Jeen
--