Re: The Robber and the Speeder: an exciting inference

Here's the actual ouput from running MKE.
I changed the input MKR script a little.  The latest version is
http://rhm.cdepot.net/knowledge/applications/SemanticWeb/OWL/RobberSpeeder.h
tml.

<!--  input data  -->
unit:Person
/  Fred Bloggs
/  John Doe
/  an unknown person
primitive:Gun License DB
/  unit:Gun License DB_087 # ABCD,Fred Bloggs,ZXYZXY;
primitive:Robbery Event DB
/  unit:Robbery Event DB_092 # date_123,an unknown person,ABCD;
primitive:Speeding Offense DB
/  unit:Speeding Offense DB_099 # date_456,John Doe,ZXYZXY;

<!--  output results  -->
Fred Bloggs has registeredGun = ABCD
Fred Bloggs has driversLicenseNumber = ZXYZXY
Fred Bloggs isin Gun License DB = Gun License DB_087
{ Fred Bloggs isin Gun License DB ; } has truth_value = true;
ABCD isin Robbery Event DB = Robbery Event DB_092
{ ABCD isin Robbery Event DB ; } has truth_value = true;
ZXYZXY isin Speeding Offense DB = Speeding Offense DB_099
{ ZXYZXY isin Speeding Offense DB ; } has truth_value = true;
<!-- matching Robber and Speeder -->
John Doe has driversLicenseNumber = ZXYZXY
{ John Doe isin Gun License DB ; } has truth_value = false;
an unknown person has registeredGun = ABCD
{ an unknown person isin Gun License DB ; } has truth_value = false;

Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;