Re: Difference between cardinality=1 and FunctionalProperty?

> Both versions have the same domain for serial, so there is no difference
> here.

I agree the two versions are equal to each other in some context, shuch as "here".

But the meaning depends  on the context. Please consider the situation the different version is imported into aother ontology, respectively.

Thanks!

Yuzhong Qu