  From: Jim Hendler
  To: Richard H. McCullough ; jimbobbs@hotmail.com
  Cc: 'www-rdf-logic at W3C'
  Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 9:02 AM
  Subject: Re: Alternative RDF/XML serializations

  At 8:37 AM -0700 6/10/03, Richard H. McCullough wrote:
  >Thanks for clarifying these issues.
  >Looking at your "XML serialization", I have no desire to use it.
  >To me, it is not "easy reading and writing by humans".

  Sure, but if you want that, you need to use something other than any XML syntax.  Might I suggest you check out N3 --  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/Primer -- or other human readable presentation formats (I think there is a relax version of RDF somewhere, but I don't have the pointer)
   -JH

--
Professor James Hendler                           hendler@cs.umd.edu
  Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies         301-405-2696