Re: "explanations" in cwm, vocabulary for proof exchange

on references,  the reference below is a followup to
Alex Borgida, Enrico Franconi, Ian Horrocks, Deborah L. McGuinness, and
Peter F. Patel-Schneider. ``Explaining ALC subsumption'' Proceedings of
the International Workshop on Description Logics - DL-99, pp 33-36,
Linköping, Sweden, July 1999.

This was an effort to leverage the work
i did on explanation in normalize-compare description logic systems and
expand into tableaux systems.
my explanation work is detailed in a LOT of detail in my thesis
and a small portion of explaining subsumption is in an ijcai paper[2].

The work that Sandro pointed to was an effort to take explanation into
the distributed
new wild world of the web.

deborah

[1] Deborah L. McGuinness. ``Explaining Reasoning in Description
Logics''. Ph.D. Thesis, Rutgers University, 1996. Technical Report
LCSR-TR-277.
[2] Deborah L. McGuinness and Alex Borgida . ``Explaining Subsumption in
Description Logics.'' In Proceedings of the 14th International Joint
Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Montreal, Canada, August, 1995.