Re: How burdensome are the OWL restrictions on metadata?

Just curious: is system:IconClass an rdfs:subClassOf  or an instance of  rdfs:Class?

Suggested as follows:

system:IconClass rdf:type rdfs:Class  <!-- Should be modified  -->
system:hasIcon rdfs:domain system:IconClass
system:hasIcon rdfs:range xsd:string
chime:Aircraft rdf:type system:IconClass <!--Must be modified -->
chime:Aircraft  system:hasIcon "htttp:/localhost/.../aircraft.gif"

Yuzhong Qu