RE: DAML Parser

Dave,
I tried to follow what you have asked me to do ...
[1]I have turned the _cleanLoad to false
[2]I have Downloaded the MSXML2 v3.0 and added reference ... while adding
reference there was no interop so the system prompted to create a wraper for
it and i approved it.
But still the same error is comming up ...
I am attaching the code ( this is same example that you have posted ) file
and the daml file, I am also pasting the error message below, please take a
look at them and tell me if i am doing anything wrong. " ..I wanted to run
this example and see if DAML file can be parsed in C#.."
I really appreciate for your time you have spend in answering me ....
Thank you
Vikram
***********************ERROR MESSAGE*****************************
Error occurred in reading RDF source:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMExceptio
n (0x800C0006): System error: -2146697210.

   at Injektilo.RDF.RdfModel.CleanLoad(String file, String b) in
c:\dev\visual s
tudio projects\dotnet\bbn.rdf\rdfmodel.cs:line 261
   at Injektilo.RDF.RdfModel.CleanLoad(String uri) in c:\dev\visual studio
proje
cts\dotnet\bbn.rdf\rdfmodel.cs:line 203
   at BBN.RDF.Common.ModelCom.Read(String url) in c:\dev\visual studio
projects\
dotnet\bbn.rdf\modelimpl.cs:line 636
   at BBN.DAML.DAMLLoader.CollectRDFSources(Model m, String uri, String
baseURI,
 String lang) in C:\dev\Visual Studio
Projects\dotnet\BBN.RDF\DAMLLoader.cs:line
 527
   at BBN.DAML.DAMLLoader.Read(String uri, String b, String lang) in
C:\dev\Visu
al Studio Projects\dotnet\BBN.RDF\DAMLLoader.cs:line 184