Re: Where to ask questions about RDF specs?

Peter Seibel wrote:
> P.S. As an example, at the moment I'm trying to understand where the
> parent attribute used in various production rules of:
>
>   <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Data-Model>
>
> comes from since none of the events are defined as having a parent
> attribute.

The parent property refers to the enclosing element. Quoting from the
InfoSet spec ( http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-infoset/ ):

"""
An element information item has the following properties:
9. [parent] The document or element information item which contains this
information item in its [children] property.
"""

Hope this helps,

Arjohn

--